If you want to spend a few days in Puerto Banús, the most common way to get here is by plane. Puerto Banús is one of the Costa del Sol’s destinations par excellence. Fortunately, it is very well communicated, although it is important to know the distance to the different airports in order to better organise your trip. In this article we will answer the most common doubts:
How far is Puerto Banús from Malaga airport?
The distance between Malaga airport and Puerto Banus is approximately 46 km. We can find 4 travel options to reach our destination:
- Bus: it will take you approximately 1 hour and 37 minutes.
- Bus + Train: this combination has a waiting time of 2 hours and 10 minutes.
- Taxi: the taxi option is the fastest, as it allows us to be at our destination in just 38 minutes.
- Private car: in the same way, in our private car it will take us 38 minutes.
How far is Fuengirola from Puerto Banús?
The distance between Fuengirola and Puerto Banús is approximately 39.2 km.
- If we drive along the AP-7 (which is the fastest way) in a taxi or in our own vehicle, the arrival time will be 29 minutes.
- There are several buses that allow us to do this route. The arrival time varies between 50 minutes and 1 hour and 21 minutes.
It is not possible to get there by train.
How far is Marbella from Puerto Banús?
Marbella is relatively close to Puerto Banús, as the distance to be covered is only 10 km if we drive along the AP-7 and the A-7 Mediterranean motorway. In about 12 minutes we can have reached our destination.
- It is also possible to arrive by bus, with an arrival time of 17 minutes.
- If we decide to walk the route, the arrival time is approximately 1 hour and a half.
As well as taking into account the means of transport, you will also have to consider the accommodation. If you are looking for a good hotel in Puerto Banús that is close to everything and has the best services, trust our Hotel Benabola.
We offer you good accommodation in Puerto Banús that will be up to the task.
Enjoy your stay in Puerto Banús!