This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.benabola.com, including any information you can provide us through the site when you hire a service, register to our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form enabled for this purpose. When you provide us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant consent.
Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge:
CALLE BENABOLA, BL IIIMARBELLA (29660), Málaga
BENABOLA, is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter we or our).
What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name and surname.
- Contact information: email.
- Economic data: credit card data.
- Marketing and communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to make such a contract or provide the service, and must inform us in advance.
How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by phone or postal mail, when:
- Request information about our services
- Hire the provision of our services.
- Request budgets
To ensure the quality of our portal, we have the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit ourselves to do so in all cases.
Through automated technology or interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy Here
Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between BENABOLA and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the exercise of rights section below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we will treat. We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|Form to make reservation||– Name|
– Credit card information
|Consent of the interested party|
Compliance with contractual obligation
|Newsletter||Consent of the interested party|
|Consent of the interested party|
|Work with us||– Name|
|Consent of the interested party|
Compliance with pre-contractual obligation
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if:
- He asked us for information or made a contract with us for a product or service.
- If you provided us with your information, accepting the box enabled in this regard on our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your willingness to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending any communication, being able to request at any time that we stop sending you communications in the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the contracting made by you to adjust to the legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we must use it for another reason, notifying you previously so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
Term of conservation: They will be conserved during the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that could be derived from said purpose and the treatment of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the term of conservation will be applicable, in what is applicable to this treatment.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From when the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Your Rights in Data Protection
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of BENABOLA or email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of your DNI or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask BENABOLA if you are using your personal data.
- To request its rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by BENABOLA for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To oppose its treatment: BENABOLA will let the data be processed in the manner you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be treated.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, BENABOLA, it will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights.
Claim before the AEPD: if you think there is a problem with the way BENABOLA is treating your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for this: Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
All requests are solved within the legal period indicated 1 month. However, it can take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee their rights:
- Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
- Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
- All data controllers to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it according to the GDPR.
We only allow those managers to process your data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request, in compliance with transparency, a list of who these companies are that provide services to us, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that it occurs, as is regulated in the GDPR in its articles 33 and 34, a security breach.