We’ve just welcomed spring, and the newly arrived warmth is starting to herald the imminent fun of summer. Live music in Puerto Banús is one of the great cultural attractions awaiting you in this lively corner of Marbella right now. Puerto Banús’ summer music season begins in April and extends until September. There are many events in Puerto Banús, both scheduled and those yet to be confirmed, so if you want to enjoy the best live music on the Costa del Sol, start planning your trip as soon as possible.
In addition to the events taking place in the Luxury Marina of Puerto Banús, the concerts at the Puerto Banús Bullring and the Marbella Arena stand out, with its monumental DOMO, the largest in Europe, standing at 18 meters high and 37 meters in diameter. This avant-garde space hosts a variety of shows throughout the year, with musical performances as the main attraction.
There’s no better way to enjoy the events at the Puerto Banús Bullring than by staying at the Benabola Hotel, located right in the marina, just a 10-minute walk from the Marbella Arena.
Concerts in Puerto Banús by months.
Although new show contracts are expected to be closed for the summer of 2023, the following performances have already been confirmed from April to September.
Concerts in April
Here are the confirmed concerts in Puerto Banús for the month of April:
- Shining Soul: Thursday, April 6th, at 7:00 PM. Soul and reggae music at the Luxury Sports Harbor.
- Dry Martina: Friday, April 7th, at 7:00 PM. Pop music with soul and funk influences at the Luxury Sports Harbor.
- Soleá Morente: Saturday, April 8th, at 7:00 PM. Flamenco and pop-rock music at the Luxury Sports Harbor.
Concerts in may
At the moment, the following concert has been confirmed for the month of May:
- D-A-D: May 20th: Rock music at the Marbella Arena.
Concerts in june
The confirmed concerts are:
- Undercover Festival: June 24th and 26th. Tribute Festival at the Marbella Arena.
Concerts in july
Here are the scheduled concerts in the month of July in Puerto Banús:
- Orchestra and Choir of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, conducted by Zubin Mehta: on July 20th. Classical music at the Marbella Arena.
- Sister Sledge & Mr. Marph: on July 30th. Pop, soul, rhythm and blues, and disco music at the Marbella Arena.
Concerts in august
The confirmed concerts in Puerto Banús are
- UB40: August 6th. Pop, dub, and reggae music at the Marbella Arena.
- Okean Elzy: August 7th. Rock music at the Marbella Arena.
- Karina y Marina: August 27th. Children’s light music at the Marbella Arena.
Concerts in september
At the moment, the following concert is scheduled:
- Thomas Helmig: September 2nd and 3rd. Rock music at the Marbella Arena
You won’t be short of lively concerts to attend this spring and summer in Puerto Banús. Moreover, you shouldn’t forget that in Marbella, during the months of June, July, and August, the Starlite Music Festival takes place, featuring internationally renowned figures such as Rod Stewart, Lionel Richie, Gipsy Kings, David Bisbal, and Andrés Calamaro. A great summer for music lovers.